Advising Clients On A Variety Of Banking Issues
The attorneys of Rose Grasch Camenisch Mains PLLC have assisted individuals and institutions in a variety of banking law issues, providing quality legal advice and effective, lasting solutions.
With many years of collective experience, our attorneys have represented a diverse clientele in a wide range of banking law matters, including:
- The formation of bank holding companies (BHCs), including navigating the costs, complexities and regulations associated with the startup phase
- Assisting with regulatory and corporate issues, including acquisitions and sale of community banks and bank holding companies
- Representing banks in any business loans, whether they are standard loans or more complex financial transactions, including the presence of a commercial lender
- Providing legal guidance in litigation involving shareholder disputes, as well as litigation between lenders
- Advising, structuring and implementing loan workouts
A History Of Representing Clients In Complex Business Transactions
Our distinguished attorneys have deep backgrounds in assisting national, regional and community banks in a variety of legal matters, such as in facilitating commercial and industrial loans, including swap and letter of credit transactions.
We have also assisted publicly-traded banks and closely held bank holding companies in the following:
- The acquisition of banks and bank holding companies, including an FDIC assisted transaction
- Private investment in public equity (PIPE) offerings
- Troubled asset management and regulatory compliance issues
- “Dutch auction” self-tender offers
Full Range Of Banking Representation
In addition to providing solutions to Kentucky’s banks on legal, regulatory and compliance matters, our attorneys also provide full scale services to shareholders. We have and continue to represent shareholders in any litigation matters, as well as in the purchasing and selling of shares in a bank.
Schedule A Consultation
Contact one of our attorneys to receive an in-depth consultation about your dispute or case. To speak to one of our attorneys today, contact our Lexington office at 859-721-2100 or complete our contact form.