Real Estate and Construction Law
Comprehensive Real Estate Assistance
Rose Grasch Camenisch Mains PLLC’s real estate practice, which focuses on commercial, industrial, multifamily and development, is one of its strong suits. Several attorneys have decades of experience with the most complex and sophisticated real estate transactions and issues from all perspectives. Dan M. Rose of our firm has been recognized in “The Best Lawyers in America®,” and by Martindale-Hubbell in Real Estate Law. Our firm also serves as agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company.
Our attorneys bring together extensive knowledge of contract negotiation, real estate law, business transactions, and construction law to guide our clients through every phase of a real estate transaction or dispute to a successful completion. We also counsel clients on every aspect of commercial real estate ownership and operation.
Our client services include:
- Commercial real estate purchases, sales, and exchanges
- Commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants
- Real estate development
- Title insurance and escrow services
- 1031 Exchanges, including qualified intermediary services
- Construction contracting and dispute resolution
- Planning and zoning and land use regulation
- Condominium law
- Real estate redevelopment
- Syndications and securities offerings for real estate investments
- Commercial real estate lending, including construction lending, representing both lenders and borrowers
- Real estate loan workouts and restructurings
- Real estate disputes and litigation
Extensive Experience With A Variety Of Transactions
Our attorneys have a record of success providing top-level legal assistance in a variety of transactions. Our experience includes representing:
- Purchasers and sellers of large multi-family properties, including securities offerings in connection with the purchase
- Investor group in the acquisition of a bank-owned shopping center with non-recourse funding from life insurance company
- Investor group in the acquisition and redevelopment of a shopping center, including a ground lease to national franchisee
- One of the nation’s largest home builders in numerous land acquisitions and lending facilities, including participated facilities
- An investor group in the acquisition and operation of large portfolio of single family rental homes;
- An office property real estate developer in land acquisition and joint venture with medical related tenant
- Developer of mixed use office and residential condominium project
- Real estate investment group in acquisition of land and development and eventual sale of golf course/residential development
An Experienced Approach To Construction Law
Rose Grasch Camenisch Mains PLLC provide representation in all matters relating to construction law, from the initial negotiation of construction contracts to the resolution of disputes. With extensive experience and knowledge of the construction contracting process as well as significant construction arbitration and litigation experience, we provide our clients with the services they need at every stage of the construction process, with a constant focus on efficiency and our client’s success.
Our construction law services include matters involving:
- Negotiation and drafting of construction contracts, including AIA contracts
- Contract performance and administration issues
- Construction disputes, including arbitration and litigation services
- Bonding issues and disputes
- Mechanics lien issues
- Insurance issues and coverage disputes
A Trusted Name In Commercial Real Estate
Put our attorney’s vast real estate legal experience to work for you. To speak to one of our lawyers regarding your real estate or construction law issues, contact our Lexington, Kentucky office at 859-721-2100 or email them directly.
AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.